Feeding Kurtis & Kurtas for Breastfeeding Moms
It is recommended to breastfeed a baby for up to 2 years. It has many advantages for both mother and baby. However, most women fail to do it for as long as they intend to. One of the main reasons is uncomfortable or not having nursing-friendly clothes.
Nursing wear is specially designed to make breastfeeding or pumping easier for moms. It comes with quick and convenient nursing access that allows you to feed your baby comfortably and discreetly.
One of the most comfortable and versatile outfit options for new moms is nursing kurtis and kurtas.
Cotton Feeding Kurtis & Kurtas - Stylish & Functional Indian Wear
Nursing kurtis are a perfect blend of ethnicity, comfort, and style. Crafted from breathable fabrics and offering easy nursing access, they are a must-have for every breastfeeding mom.
The biggest difference between your regular kurtis and nursing kurtis is the hidden and easy access to feed your baby. There are many different types of nursing access, including front/side zippers, button-front, double-layer, crossover, and stretchy neck.
Cotton feeding kurtis with zip is one of the most popular styles as they are lightweight, breathable, and soft to the skin.
Kurtis or tunics are super versatile - you can pair them up with leggings and churidars, palazzos, or even with jeans.
Moreover, you can wear them for all formal or casual occasions, ranging from birthday and wedding parties to family functions and religious events.
Why should you buy feeding kurtis?
Front open feeding kurtis with zip or buttons are quite popular among Indian moms because they suit all body types and are ideal for all occasions. Here are some reasons why you should invest in them:
- They make breastfeeding easier and hassle-free for both mom and baby.
- You can feed your baby anytime, anywhere discreetly and comfortably.
- They give you a smart and relaxed look.
- You can wear them for all casual and formal occasions.
- They are perfect for both lounging at home and stepping out.
- You can easily style them with almost everything.
- They are stylish yet functional.
- You can also continue wearing them after weaning.
How do I know my kurti size?
A general bust size measurement is good enough when buying a kurti. Measure under your arms and around the fullest circumference of your bust.
Things to consider when buying nursing kurtis
Consider the following factors during feeding kurtis online shopping:
- Make sure kurti is eаsy tо wear.
- Look out for easy nursing access.
- Opt for lightweight and soft fabrics like cotton, modal, linen, and bamboo.
- The kurti should offer you a relaxed fit without being too tight.
- Try to go with machine washable.
- Find a suitable length for you.
- Ensure breathability to avoid heаting оr sweаting.
Other essentials for breastfeeding or pumping moms
Wobbly Walk Feeding Kurtis
Elevate your feeding kurtis online shopping experience as well-curated selection of feeding kurtis and tunics for nursing (breastfeeding & pumping) moms, thoughtfully designed by NIFT certified fashion designers.
Featuring discrete nursing access, like zippers, button-front, and front tie, our kurtis are crafted from highly breathable fabrics like cotton, linen, etc., to ensure utmost comfort.
And the best thing? The elasticated empire waist allows you to wear them both during and after pregnancy. Nobody would be able to recognize that you are wearing a feeding kurti.
Furthermore, to ensure you get the best possible quality, comfort, and style, we test the look and feel of our kurtis on real moms. From pretty florals and chic checkered prints to stylish patterns, you can choose from various designs that suit every style, budget, and body type. So go ahead and shop now!