Medela Harmony single manual breast pump is designed for mums who mostly breastfeed and is great for travel or as a backup to your electric pump. It is one of the few manual pumps in the world featuring 2-Phase Expression technology. It is small, lightweight and easy to transport.
- Light and discreet: switch between this pump and a double electric pump or use this pump on its own if you do not pump frequently
- Elegantly designed and comfortable to use: assembly is intuitive and the pump has an ergonomic twist handle
- Features 2-Phase Expression technology
Item Model Number 005.2055
Product Dimensions 13.5cm X 24.4cm X 7.8cm
Battery life N/A
Target gender Female
Model Name Harmony
Power source Manual
Dishwasher safe No
Bottle type 150ml Medela bottle, BPA free
Is portable Yes
Gross Item Weight 0.5 KG
Battery Type N/A
- Comfortable and gentle – For mums who intend to breastfeed all the time, small manual breast pumps may seem unnecessary, but it is always good to have something lightweight and compact on hand. Most mums will run into situations where they need to express milk for their own comfort. This pump is especially recommended for mums who travel: for use either as a backup for a double electric pump or on its own if you are not a frequent pumper.
- Light and discreet – Medela Harmony is a manual pump so it does not require electricity or batteries for operation and is almost silent. Its smooth operation will pleasantly surprise you when you start pumping. This is a very lightweight pump that does not take up much room in a handbag.
- Simple and elegant design – Medela Harmony’s ergonomic design is intuitive and allows for very easy use. It is very simple to take apart and clean. The handle on the Medela Harmony manual breast pump has been designed to twist, so you can always get the best angle to pump the milk without having to move your arms into an uncomfortable position. The lever has a nice, soft rubber cover that makes pumping a little easier on your hands and helps the pump operate quietly.
- 2-Phase Expression technology – Medela Harmony is one of the few manual pumps in the world featuring 2-Phase Expression technology. The breast pump simulates the natural baby sucking behaviour at the mother's breast. The 2-Phase design simply means that to stimulate let down (when your milk begins to flow) you begin pumping with the shorter side of the pump’s handle which creates a faster sucking cycle, similar to that of a hungry baby. Once milk starts to flow, you switch to the longer side of the handle which creates a slower sucking cycle to express the majority of your milk.
- Hands should be thoroughly washed with soap and water before touching the breast and pump parts.
- The breast and surrounding area need cleaning with a damp cloth. Soap or alcohol should not be used which can dry the skin and cause cracked nipples.
- Touching the inside of bottles and lids should be avoided.
- Do not hold the pump set by the bottle. This can lead to engorgement and blockage of the milk ducts.
- Only fill the bottle to the 150 ml mark.
- For any assistance required for your pump, please feel free to call us on our toll-free number – 1800 102 3645 (Timing: 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday)
- All information regarding your pump is also available on the ‘Instruction For Use’ leaflet which comes with your breast pump"
- 1x PersonalFit™ Breastshield 24 mm
- 1x handle
- 1x 2-component connector
- 1x diaphragm/stem with O-ring
- 1x valve head
- 1x multi-lid
- 2x valve membrane
- 1x bottle 150ml
- 1x bottle stand
- 1x Instructions for Use