3 Self Care Tips To Treat Pregnancy Acne (Video)
Tips to keep your skin healthy and free of acne during pregnancy
- Avoid pickin, popping, or squeezing acne sores.
- Stay hydrated (8 to 12 cups, 2 to 3 liters of water every day).
- Avoid sodas and limit caffeine.
- Eat a healthy diet with fruits, vegetables, whole grains.
- Avoid refined sugars and processed foods.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Change your sheets, pillowcases and towels often (once or twice a week).
- Avoid touching your face. And keep your phone screen clean.
- Make sure to remove all makeup and dirt before going to bed.
There are some skincare products like Retinoids, Hydroquinone that you should avoid when pregnant, therefore always consult your doctor first.