Terms of Service
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
- General Information
- Account and Registration Obligations
- Pricing Information
- Transactions & Cancellation
- User Conduct
The domain name www.wobblywalk.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is registered in the name of Wobbly Walk, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 (Hereinafter referred to as Wobbly Walk).
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Wobbly Walk website and shall not on the Website.
Wobbly Walk reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Wobbly Walk's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Account and Registration Obligations
Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by us may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event we may refuse/cancel such your order(s) unless the product has already been dispatched. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your account.
Transactions & Cancellation
You hereby agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on website will be correct, accurate and current. Under no circumstances you shall use a credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to us. The card details will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove it otherwise' shall be exclusively on you.
In case of fraudulent use of the site, we reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from person(s) concerned. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such person(s) for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
Cancellations by the Customer:
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. The orders that have already been shipped out by us will not be cancelled and you will have to check our return/refund policy on those orders.
Cancellation by WobblyWalk.com:
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. In that case, we will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your payment has been processed, the said amount will be reversed back in your account. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
All payments made against the purchases/services on WobblyWalk.com by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees. WobblyWalk.com does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases.
You Agree and Confirm That:
- You will use the services provided by WobblyWalk.com for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide true, accurate, complete and current information in all instances where such information is requested of you. WobblyWalk.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), WobblyWalk.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of WobblyWalk.com without prior intimation whatsoever.
- You will compensate WobblyWalk.com for any extra cost incurred for redelivery in the event of a non-delivery in the first instance on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information).
- You will use your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site doing so at your sole risk.
- You agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description, once you placed the order.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice or constitutes a criminal offence.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner. Design details and Colors.
Note that we have made every effort to capture high resolution images of our products so that you get a feel of the design details and colors of our products that appear on the Site as accurately as possible. However, what you actually see will depend on your monitor; we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color or other details will be accurate.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service:
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.