Pregnancy Mood Swings - Video
Mood swings are very common during pregnancy, and there are physical, physiological, and mental explanations for these emotions.
Here are some tips for managing pregnancy mood swings:
- Ditch the guilt: Mood swings are normal, don't feel guilty
- Take good care of yourself, by getting enough sleep; exercising regularly, eating healthy food
- Pamper yourself: watch your favorite movie, read your favorite book, eat your favorite food
- Manage your stress: try prenatal massage, go for a walk, try a pregnancy yoga class or meditation
- Spend time with your partner, friends, and family members
- Listen to some good music
Also, talk to your doctor, especially if mood swings are becoming frequent and intense.